News ID : 3995
Publish Date : 29 April 2020 - 09:17
Meanwhile, the Minister of Industry announced the completion of the empty capacities of the automotive industry this year will be resumed.
Khodrocar - Reza Rahmani, Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade, said that this year's program and priority is to complete the vacant capacity and stressed that this year the program is to activate the vacant capacity of the units with the aim of considering the existing capacities inside and in the selected industries. It is one of these industries.

A look at the statistics of previous years shows that this propulsion industry has faced many empty capacities in recent years due to the problems caused by sanctions, while this situation was in favorable conditions in 2004.

Car production in 2003 was equal to two million units, but this figure reached 960 thousand units in 2004, which left 6% of car production capacity empty and now with the decrease of car production in recent years due to problems such as leaving foreign partners and also Iran's renewed sanctions are expected to have a number of vacancies in the industry. Statistics show that 54% of automakers' production capacity remained empty in 1397, while during 1394 and 1395, due to JCPOA, the automotive industry was better and better.

In this context, in the first stage, the question arises as to whether there is an empty capacity in the automotive industry, which the Minister of Industry has announced its activation this year, and in the second stage, the question arises as to how much of this capacity is empty and there is more space for activity.

"In 2011, about 1.6 million vehicles were produced, and this capacity existed until the production of 1.8 million vehicles, while it can be upgraded to two million vehicles.” Saeed Madani, former CEO of Saipa automotive group told khodrocar reporter.

"At present, some cars that were produced in the form of CKD are obsolete, and it is necessary to make changes in this regard, but according to the projected capacity this year, which is one million and 200 thousand units, to full capacity. There is a long way to go before automakers can do that.” He said.

"At present, the production of passenger cars is on the rise and there is a relatively good variety, and although some of these cars are dependent on foreign imports and purchases, and it is necessary to work on the issue of complete self-sufficiency of these cars, but the biggest current problem for automakers are shortage of liquidity.” He continued.

"Capacity equal to 20% of the capacity of cars, most of which are assembled, is obsolete, and the remaining 80% is domestic cars, which need liquidity to supply parts, while also allocating foreign exchange budget, and since the rate of currency acceleration has increased. The findings will definitely add to the rial liquidity of automakers, which must be met.” He added.

"At the same time, it is necessary to pay the claims of the parts manufacturers so that it is possible to internalize the parts. At present, the production of defective vehicles has resumed, which should be done to provide liquidity in order to prevent this process, but without a doubt, reaching the capacity of 1.2 million vehicles is not out of reach due to the high internalization of these vehicles.” He said.

* Comment:
دی اس