News ID : 3705
Publish Date : 25 July 2019 - 09:34
The guardian council has found some problems in the plan of auto market organization and reject it to the parliament. Now the members of parliament said that one of the problems is related to the privatization.
Khodrocar - Two months ago, member of parliament in a bill titled "The Automobile Market Initiative," MPs determined that imports of hybrid and electric cars will be exempted from payment of entry fees until they are produced in the country, but recently the Guardian Council has raised objections to this plan and opposes its implementation. 

Of course, experts in the automotive industry are also criticizing the design of the automotive industry. They say that now the economic and political conditions are such that even if imports of these vehicles are freed without tariffs or even tariffs, the car importer's companies, due to currency restrictions and restrictions on the transfer of money, as well as existing sanctions, It is virtually impossible for them to import, so discussing these points in the current situation is almost not correct.

"One of the issues that has been announced by the Guardian Council is the issue of zeroing tariffs on imports of hybrid cars refers to the issue of privatization.” Mohammad Mansouri, member of industry and mine commission of the parliament told khodrocar reporter. 

"The Guardian Council has said that the government must be present in this matter. This issue should be reviewed at the courthouse and may also be referred to the Expediency Council. With this objection, it is not possible to transfer government shares to automakers.” He added.

"Another issue that the Guardian Council has taken is the existence of English words such as Joint venture, etc., which should be deleted.” He told. "We should fine a solution for these issues and solve it from the base.” 

By law and in accordance with Article 44 of the Constitution, the government is required to transfer 80 percent of the shares of the government sector to the private sector. But the remaining 20% must be in the hands of the government. According to Mohammad Mansouri, member of the parliament’s Industries and Mines Commission, the Guardian Council has stated in the draft that 20 percent of the state's shares should remain, and since the issue of import tariffs, including economic instruments, is available to the executive branch, which is usually for Organizing part of the market or supporting a particular industrial one; therefore, it seems that the entrance of the parliament to the change of one of the important tools available to the government was not right.

* Comment:
دی اس